Saturday 28 April 2012

Who am I?

Asian, Female, 25 and looking for mr right..... 

I am one of the 7 billion people on earth who have at some point in their life dreamt about finding 'the one.'
About a year ago I decided it was time to quit the dreaming of accidentally bumping into him at the local bus stop or meeting through the shelves of books at the local library, and it was time to PURSUE!! 
What instigated this was breaking up with my boyfriend of 5 years. He was a true gent and he literally treated me like a queen. However I took the brave (some would say foolish) step of breaking it off as I felt there was no 'spark.' We were just two people who loved each other but I wasn't 'in love' with him (trust me there is a difference) we just grew comfortable with each other. 
So this is a blog of my dating experiences since then in the hope of finding the so called 'one' and this 'spark' people talk of.  I took it upon myself to join an asian singles internet site (and yes I felt like a saddo) as being from the Devon you can imagine there aren't many asian lads for the picking. I hope you will find it enjoyable to read because I have found it enjoyable to live.  
I still haven't found him yet... but as I was saying to my friend Vik the other day, when I do find him you can be sure as hell, I'm gonna stand straight on, look him in the eyes and say 'where the fuck have you been?'
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment